Please note that we will only be able to accept students who have exam results which meet or are very close to our published entry requirements. We consider the whole application; full academic profile, personal statement, references and any other information available so having grades which meet the published requirements does not guarantee that we will be able to make you an offer.
The following notes are important in helping us to make a prompt decision on your application. Missing information will result in a delay in a decision being made or even in the application being unsuccessful.
- Ensure you provide your UCAS ID number in your email.
- Please let us know if you have applied to SOAS for an undergraduate degree before; either this year or in a previous year.
- Please advise your circumstances:
- Clearing application – not holding any other offers
- Adjustment application – already holding a place at another university for a place in 2019.
If you have has previously studied in the UK, and are looking to transfer to SOAS, please ensure you send us copies of all previous visas issued for UK study, along with a scanned copy of the photo page in your passport.